We serve seniors 60 and over who live in the greater Franklin, Ohio area, including the cities of Franklin, Carlisle, and Franklin Township.
Monthly Carry in Lunch
- January - October - 4th Friday of the Month
- November - December - 3rd Friday of the Month
- Blood Pressure checks beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Birthday Celebration and Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m.
- You can order Mehaffies Pies now.
- This is a fund raiser to help the center.
- Visit the Deardoff Senior Center to place your order.
"Life is good, enjoy the ride, join the Deardoff Senior Center."
Only $15 per year
We need your help - Please Volunteer
The DSC needs volunteers. We need volunteers with:
- clerical skills
- cleaning skills
- repair skills
- kitchen help
- serving at events
- editor for the newsletter
- receptionist skills
- grant writing
- you name what you want to do we can find a volunteer position for you
Call Mildred at (937) 743-8100 for details.
The Deardoff Senior Center is an Ohio Benefit Bank site by appointment only serving the greater Franklin, Ohio area.