We serve seniors 60 and over who live in the greater Franklin, Ohio area, including the cities of Franklin, Carlisle, and Franklin Township.
Monthly Carry in Lunch
- January - October - 4th Friday of the Month
- November - December - 3rd Friday of the Month
- Blood Pressure checks beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Birthday Celebration and Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m.
- You can order Mehaffies Pies now.
- This is a fund raiser to help the center.
- Visit the Deardoff Senior Center to place your order.
"Life is good, enjoy the ride, join the Deardoff Senior Center."
Only $15 per year
We need your help - Please Volunteer
The DSC needs volunteers. We need volunteers with:
- clerical skills
- cleaning skills
- repair skills
- kitchen help
- serving at events
- editor for the newsletter
- receptionist skills
- grant writing
- you name what you want to do we can find a volunteer position for you
Call Mildred at (937) 743-8100 for details.
The Deardoff Senior Center is now an Ohio Benefit Bank site. We will help you apply for Food Stamps and/or medical assistance. Please call the Warren County Community Services at (513) 267-9570 for a "Quick Check" to see if you may qualify. If you qualify they will provide you with information to bring with you when you complete the final applicaiton at the Deardoff Senior Center.